Day after day, week after week, year after year our immune systems are assaulted … not by germs, but by junk! A healthy immune system will successfully fight off germs, that’s what it was designed to do!
Here are some things you can be doing to help your immune system be super healthy:
- Eat well. Eat organically when possible. Do not eat anything that could contain glyphosphate (roundup), pesticides, or chemical fertilizers. Do not eat irradiated foods. Do not eat junk.
- Exercise. You don’t have to join a gym, but do get the blood pumping and the body stretched out at least a few times a week.
- Sleep. Without adequate sleep, your immune system shuts down and you become susceptible to yuck.
- Hydration. Drink lots and lots of spring or mineral water. Avoid tap water, Dasani and Aquafina-type water, and “purified” waters at all costs. Avoid soda like the plague. Limit coffee, tea, alcohol, etc.
- Use essential oils as a supportive measure. Contact me for more information on how to get started with the only brand that’s safe to take internally AND safe enough for young children!
- Use natural remedies, like oils and homeopathy and supplements, to stay healthy. If your body needs extra help, give it naturally when possible. DO go to a physician or your local ER if there’s an emergency. Learn how to tell what your body needs and respond accordingly.
- Get regular chiropractic care. I can’t stress this enough – getting your spine aligned is crucial to good health! I can refer you to great chiropractors – just ask.
- Avoid putting other toxins into your body – things like cleaning chemicals, personal care products, air “fresheners”, soaps, etc. are all highly dangerous. Research vaccines and medications before submitting to them, and make an informed decision for yourself and your children.
- Pray! Prayer, meditating on scripture, and connection with God are the essence of life! There’s a saying that “seven days without prayer makes one weak” – and that is quite true!
- Have fun! Science shows that the fine art of letting loose and having fun is beneficial for your spirit, mind, and body. Laughter IS the best medicine!