Ready to hack summer?
Here’s some great stuff from the doTERRA blog:
- Beach Hair, Don’t Care – Salt Spray for Scrunchy Waves
- DIY *Safe* Baby Powder – Bring this to get sand off you at the beach!
- Fourth of July Sugar Scrub – exfoliate for the best tan!
- DIY Non-Toxic Bubbles – Safe and fun!
- After Sun Spray – For a bad sunburn add Helichrysum (5 drops).
NOTE: If you cannot tolerate gluten, avoid or carefully source Vitamin E oil.
- Bug Bite Relief – This will help anything that itches.
For large areas (like poison ivy), use a spray bottle instead.
- Tuck a Melaleuca Touch roller into your purse. It’s hands down the best emergency deodorant!!
- Help a friend get started with doTERRA this month by getting their own starter kit! (Don’t buy oils for them – watch my video to see why it’s a lose-lose proposition for you both!) Check out our contest below, you could win some fun stuff!